A man may wish to revisit his youth, and explore it from the perspective of the man he is today. Luckily, there are now more ways than ever before to turn back the clock. This list will show you 30 different ways to roll back those lost years.
1. Sometimes a little bit of hair is all a man needs to turn back that clock. A man may feel self-conscious and worried when he begins to bald. This is an exceptionally common occurrence, yet it still affects those it inflicts. One of the easiest ways to overcome that sting of perception is through hair transplants. Transplants are used to recreate the full head of hair you once had. The simple will allow you to enter the world feeling confident again.
2. You could always run with the bulls in Pamplona. If hair-plugs are not an option, or if you are simply not balding, then nothing recreates youth more than a chase through the streets with wild beasts. Running with the bulls is a sure-fire way of gaining self confidence and feeling youthful again. Be forewarned: bulls do not care about your age, so make sure to be physically fit before entering. Which brings us to the next on the list…
3. Exercise! Nothing turns back the clock more than exercise. You will feel and look younger than ever before with a consistent routine.
4. Running is one of the best forms of exercise, as it can be done anywhere and at any time. 30 minutes of running a day will strengthen your heart and lungs, and will add incomparable vitality to your life.
5. Swimming is another great exercise for the heart and lungs.
6. Learning a new skill can help to increase the feelings of youth. Learn a new language or pick up a new musical instrument. These will help you feel creative and practical, and can be great for confidence in life.
7. Rock-climbing is another fantastic sport to help turn back the clock.
8. You can always coach a local sports team, and help to spread the wonders of athletics. You will get in shape and help the local youth to learn about the benefits of exercise.
9. Volunteering can help you to feel youthful, as you are often surrounded by a large group of various ages.
10. Buying a new sports car is a clichéd yet easy way of turning back the years. Nothing can get the blood pumping more than speeding down the highway in a new convertible.
11. Go on a vacation to a destination you have always dreamed of.
12. Attend social gatherings in the city nearest you.
13. Locate local and new bands, as this allows you to experience the rising scene of the generation.
14. Eat at new places every weekend.
15. Go on hikes in the great outdoors.
16. Compete in local races and tournaments.
17. Join a fundraising group in your community.
18. Be current and up-to-date with all forms of entertainment.
19. Stay fit and keep your appearance up at all times.
20. Buy new clothes frequently and throw out the old.
21. Keep a sense on what’s current in fashion.
22. Meditate and focus on your life’s goals.
23. Practice yoga to maintain youth and flexibility.
24. Cut out drugs from your life.
25. Avoid alcohol as this can make you appear older.
26. Get a proper amount of sleep to maintain a youthful appearance.
27. Experiencing the beautiful sunset every night.
28. Also experiencing the wondrous sunrise every morning.
29. Always look for ways in which you can improve.
30. Finally, make sure to enjoy life! Nothing helps to turn back the clock than a constant appreciation of all that you have.